Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's the weather in your country?

My name is Katie. I am from Wisconsin. Wisconsin has 4 seasons: winter, spring, summer, and fall. The winter in Wisconsin is long, may 4 or 5 months. It is cold and snowy. It is windy and cloudy. I wear warm clothes in the winter. I wear a big black coat, gloves, a hat, and a scarf.

The spring is short and cool in Wisconsin. Sometimes it rains. There are many flowers. In summer it is very hot and humid. It's usually sunny. Sometimes there are thunderstorms in the night. In summer I wear shorts or skirts. I like the summer because I don't wear a coat.

The fall in Wisconsin is cool and cloudy. It is windy. It is very beautiful. The trees turn red, orange, gold, and brown. Fall is my favorite season in Wisconsin. I like to walk and read outside. I wear sweaters, jeans, a jacket, and a scarf.


What is the weather like in your country?
How many seasons do you have?
What do you wear?

No comments: