Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shopping

My name is Robbin. I like to shop at Sears. I can buy clothes, shoes, furniture, and electronics. A sweater is $30 and shoes are $35. I do not buy new clothes very often. A mirror is $15 and a small television is $150. A computer is $300 and a printer is $85.

I like to shop at Jewel-Osco for food. I shop for food every Saturday. Most fruit is expensive in Chicago. Oranges are $1 each and blueberries are $4.50 a package. But bananas are cheap. They are $.70 a pound.


Now answer these questions:
1. Where does Robbin like to shop for food?
2. When does she shop for food?
3. What can she buy at Sears?
4. How much are blueberries?
5. Mow much is a mirror?
6. Are bananas expensive?
7. How much are shoes?
8. How much is a printer?
9. Does Robbin buy clothes very often?

No comments: