Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weather

My name is Katie. I am from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is about 2 hours north of Chicago. It has 4 seasons, winter, spring, summer, and fall. The winter is long, 4 pr 5 months. The weather in winter is cold and snowy. Sometimes it is sunny, sometimes it is cloudy. I wear boots and a sweater in winter. I wear a big black coat, gloves, and a scarf every day. I eat lots of soup and drink tea in winter. I also eat a lot of sweets.

The weather in spring is cool and rainy. I wear a jacket and gloves. I usually carry an umbrella. Sometimes I wear boots. I like to eat soup in spring.

The weather in summer is hot and sunny. Sometimes there are thunderstorms. I like to go to the beach. I wear shorts or a skirt. I wear a t-shirt or a tank top. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables in the summer. I like to eat watermelon and corn. I drink a lot of water or lemonade. I like to cook food outside in the summer and have barbeques.

My favorite season is fall. The weather in fall is cool. The leaves on the trees are beautiful colors. I wear sweaters and jeans. Sometimes I wear my jacket and a scarf. I eat a lot of apples in the fall. I eat a lot of tomatoes.



What is it like in your country?
How many seasons are there?
What is the weather?
What do you wear?
Do you eat any special foods in the different seasons?

Think about these questions and then click on Write a Comment. Write the answers to the questions.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

my name is havaja i am from montenegro. 4 seasons
winter spring summeran
March and April heavy may rain. May, June, and July are very hot. Fall is November, October. Winter is December, January, and February. It is cold, but there is no snow. There is ice. I wear jeans, jackets, boots, gloves, and a cap. I drink hot tea and eat hot soup. I sleep a lot and stay inside and relax.

Anonymous said...

My name is mine.I am from Turkey,(Istanbul) my country winter sometimes it is sundeyy sometimes colduy not to mach cold.in the winter I wear closet jacek,pants,boots,coat wearing.winter eating frut,apple,orange,graps,no in the winter dont eating cherry.Spacial soup,vectabels,meat. my country pepol like in the winter hot cooking.in the summer very hot istanbul I wear closet t shirt, short,sandales.Eating cold cooking,watermelon and season fruts.

Anonymous said...

my nameis lsraa from baghdad ,irak
4 seasons, winter, spring, summer, andfal the, hlt, spring and summer, hot,fall but winter is cool,
and ,rainy

Anonymous said...

My name is Linh, I'm from Vietnam. Vietnam has 2 seasons, drying and raining. The drying begins from April - october and It always is so hot, sunny but sometimes It's warm. i like the weather in December - Feb. It's a good weather and I usually go to the beach with my friends. I wear tank top, shorts sandals and cap. I dink some cold water or juice and eat some vegetables, watermelon.
I dont like the raining.

Anonymous said...

My name is dora
iam from usulutan has 3 seasons summer

Anonymous said...

My name is fatima I am from mexico It is about 8 hours north of guanaguato it has 4 seasons winter spring summer and fall the winter is chort 2pr 3 months the weather in winter is cold and cloudy sometimes it is sunny sometimes it is cloudy I wear

Anonymous said...

My name is magaly.I'm from cd.hidalgo michoacan,mexico. It has four season, winter, fall summer and spring.
The weather in spring is cool i like the rain.somtimes is rain whit thundestorm.I wear a sweater and pants, somtimes boots i don't eat any food in special.

The winter and fall is similar to the spring,somtimes they're very cold.I wear a jacket and sweater and somtimes boots. In winter i special drink is whit diferent fruit i drink hot i like.

The summer is not very hat is cool. I wear shorts somtimes and t- shirt and sneakers.

Anonymous said...

my name is hector. I from mexico. I city morelia four seasons summer, fall, winter, sprin.summer.its.raining.sprin.its.windy.winter.its.cold.fall.

Anonymous said...

my name is gloria. i am from morelia mexico, it has 4 seasons,winter,spring,summer,and fall the winter is long,4 months. is cold.

Anonymous said...

My name is Genaro.I from Huautla Hidalgo is very hot and humid sometimes it's cloudy and rain Hidalgo has 4 season only has cold in december and

Anonymous said...

my name leon iam from pachuca mexico. the four seasons its summer end spring fall foggy

Anonymous said...

my name is sawsan .im from sudan

it has 3 seasons,winter,summer,and fall.the summer is long,5 pr6 months.the weather in sunny .sometimes it is cold .iwear shois,and jacket in winter.iwear dress,skirt, and scarf.
the sudan no spring.
the weather in summer is hot and sunny.

Anonymous said...

My name is Edith I am from guerrero
it 4 seasons spring summer and sunny the is long 3 pr 5 months


Edith carballido

Anonymous said...

http://lumerkoz.edu So where it to find, http://malgorz.com/members/Buy-Imitrex.aspx xiang http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/Buy-Amlodipine.aspx aspextending rotational http://soundcloud.com/avodart seguidad adhemar http://www.lovespeaks.org/profiles/blogs/buy-norvasc fsap malicious http://www.lovespeaks.org/profiles/blogs/buy-famciclovir knocked wearas