Friday, November 12, 2010

Food

Hi! My name is Jack, and I live in Chicago right now. Chicago has a lot of great food. In the morning, I eat a bowl of cereal and yogurt, and I drink orange juice. In the afternoon, I eat a sandwich and a banana for lunch. Usually I eat pasta, chicken, or beef with vegetables for dinner. My favorite food is chicken, and my favorite dessert is ice cream. I really don't like tuna.

What do you usually eat? What is your favorite food? What is your favorite dessert? What foods do you NOT like?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually eat chicken with wine
and rice with vegetables.
My favorite food is chicken, chicken fried, chiken stuk, chicken with vegetable, but I love chicken with wine.
My favorite dessert is fruit dessert
is very sweet I liked very much
I don't like some soups that I can't eat

Anonymous said...

Hello My name is Patricio, I live in Chicago I like Chicago, is big city and very clean city.
In the mornig I eat one glass of orange juice a little cup of cofee ,one piece of bread and any fruit.
In the afternoon i eat one plate of rice wich chiken or fish a little of vejetables, dessert one banana
Usually I eat diner at 9.00P.M
I eat any sandwich ,one cup of tea or chocolate and any fuit .dont like foods swets and salt

Anonymous said...

my name is silviai llive and chicagonow is col my favorite food ismexican and tla morning eat cereal and orangejuice and coffee

Anonymous said...

my nameis yurub and in chicago right now chicago has a iot of great and food in dhe morning i eat a bowl of cereal and yogurt and idrink ornge juice in the afternoon i eat a sandwi

Anonymous said...

hi my name is francisco and live in chicago has a lot of great food in the morning eat abowl of cereal and yogurt and drink orange juice in the afternoon eat asandwich and abananafor lunch usually eat pasta chicken or beef with vegetables for dinner my favorite food is chicken and my favorite dessert is ice cream

Anonymous said...

My name is Maria and live in chicago right now CHICAGO a lot of great food in the morning,
I eat a bowl of ceereal